You need to debit your Coinbase wallet and send those funds to our Bitcoin reserves on Coinbase. Once we receive those funds, we can disburse funds from our reserves on the Lightning Network to your desired destination.
Articles in this section
- Why do you need my Coinbase auth?
- Why do I need to debit the account?
- Transaction fees are cheap right now and with GDAX they are even free. Why do I need the Lightning Ramp?
- How do I disconnect from Lightning Ramp?
- I’ve heard the Lightning Network is not secure. Can my Coinbase account become compromised when connecting to Lightning Ramp?
- When will the Lightning Network be production ready?
- What happens if the person I want to send funds to is offline?
- Why did my transaction fail?
- How do I increase my transaction limits?