The engineers have been in constant development since it started. Like many of the products that laid the groundwork before it, the Lightning Network is being rolled out slowly over time. Even now there are eager first adopters trying out Lightning network in production. Over the next 12 months, more early adopters and everyday users will move into mainnet, followed by merchants and exchanges.
Articles in this section
- Why do you need my Coinbase auth?
- Why do I need to debit the account?
- Transaction fees are cheap right now and with GDAX they are even free. Why do I need the Lightning Ramp?
- How do I disconnect from Lightning Ramp?
- I’ve heard the Lightning Network is not secure. Can my Coinbase account become compromised when connecting to Lightning Ramp?
- When will the Lightning Network be production ready?
- What happens if the person I want to send funds to is offline?
- Why did my transaction fail?
- How do I increase my transaction limits?