Coinbase requires authorization for every Lightning Ramp user. Each user may specify a limit of funds they may transact per day. By default this limit starts at 1 USD equivalent per day. We recommend changing the limit to between 20-100 USD upon setup. You may change this limit at any time within the Lightning Ramp app.
Articles in this section
- Why do you need my Coinbase auth?
- Why do I need to debit the account?
- Transaction fees are cheap right now and with GDAX they are even free. Why do I need the Lightning Ramp?
- How do I disconnect from Lightning Ramp?
- I’ve heard the Lightning Network is not secure. Can my Coinbase account become compromised when connecting to Lightning Ramp?
- When will the Lightning Network be production ready?
- What happens if the person I want to send funds to is offline?
- Why did my transaction fail?
- How do I increase my transaction limits?