Transactions fees on the Bitcoin blockchain can be low from time to time. However, miners will always give precedence to transactions that offer a higher fee. Lightning Ramp transactions will be low all the time, and are not affected by miner activity.
Articles in this section
- Why do you need my Coinbase auth?
- Why do I need to debit the account?
- Transaction fees are cheap right now and with GDAX they are even free. Why do I need the Lightning Ramp?
- How do I disconnect from Lightning Ramp?
- I’ve heard the Lightning Network is not secure. Can my Coinbase account become compromised when connecting to Lightning Ramp?
- When will the Lightning Network be production ready?
- What happens if the person I want to send funds to is offline?
- Why did my transaction fail?
- How do I increase my transaction limits?