Your Coinbase authorization token is held locally on your device. Lightning Ramp does not have access to anything beyond the Coinbase authorization you share with it. Even Lightning Ramp itself were compromised, we do not have access to your Coinbase funds.
Articles in this section
- Why do you need my Coinbase auth?
- Why do I need to debit the account?
- Transaction fees are cheap right now and with GDAX they are even free. Why do I need the Lightning Ramp?
- How do I disconnect from Lightning Ramp?
- I’ve heard the Lightning Network is not secure. Can my Coinbase account become compromised when connecting to Lightning Ramp?
- When will the Lightning Network be production ready?
- What happens if the person I want to send funds to is offline?
- Why did my transaction fail?
- How do I increase my transaction limits?